This message covers changes in this release. For a summary of critical release notices, see http://docs.datomic.com/release-notices.html . The complete change log can be found at Change Log | Datomic
- Feature: io-stats for transactions and queries. See Io-stats | Datomic.
- Feature: Verify backups without performing a restore. See Backup and Restore | Datomic.
- Performance: Improved peer adoption of new indexes.
- Performance: improved performance (throughput and $) for differential backups to S3.
- Performance: Datomic now uses caffeine instead of guava for the object cache.
- Performance improvements for valcache and the object cache.
- Performance: limit thread and memory usage when transactor is adding an AVET index (Changing Schema | Datomic).
- Fix: Peer no longer resolves lookup refs before sending tx data to transactor.
- Fix: Attribute names that begin with an underscore can be used for forward lookups in entity and pull. Note that naming attributes with a leading underscore is strongly discouraged because it conflicts with the convention for reverse lookup.