This message covers changes in this release.
- Performance: Datomic now uses caffeine instead of guava for the object cache.
- Performance: improved fressian read.
- Feature: io-stats for transactions and queries. See Io-stats | Datomic.
- Feature: query-stats. See Query Stats | Datomic
- Fix: Attribute names that begin with an underscore can be used for forward lookups in entity and pull. Note that naming attributes with a leading underscore is strongly discouraged because it conflicts with the convention for reverse lookup.
- Fix: critical bug preventing transactions in 9188.
- Fix: pull performance regression introduced in 9188.
- Fix: Exception when using io-stats in nested contexts, you should no longer see
"No implementation of method: :-merge-stats of protocol".
- Upgraded AWS libraries to 1.12.358.