This message covers changes in this release. For a summary of critical release notices, see http://docs.datomic.com/release-notices.html. The complete change log can be found at Change Log | Datomic.
- New API:
Database.dbStats. See Database (Datomic Java API Documentation)
- Fix: Prevent a problem where in rare situations indexing jobs can fail repeatedly with an
ArityException in the transactor log.
- Fix: Prevent a problem where in rare situations indexing jobs can fail to progress, leading to
AlarmBackPressure and operators needing to restart the transactor process.
- Fix: Ensure that
d/log is only as recent as
- Fix: Regression introduced in 1.0.6316 that caused memcache client to fail to start when using SASL authentication.
- Fix: Regression introduced in 1.0.6316 that could prevent reporting of metrics to Cloudwatch
- Fix: Redact memcache password in log data
- Fix: Don’t print connection URI to log
- Fix: Don’t expose database credentials when printing
- Change the transactor property
datomic.printConnectionInfo default to false
- Enhancement: bin/maven-install now installs memcache-asg-java-client to the local maven repository.
- Upgraded Clojure to 1.10.3.
- Upgraded AWS Java SDK to 1.12.1.
- Upgraded Jetty to 9.4.41.v20210516.
- Upgraded ActiveMQ Artemis to 2.17.0.
- Upgraded core.async to 1.3.618.
- Upgraded data.json to 2.4.0.
- Upgraded tools.cli to 1.0.206.
- Upgraded org.fressian to 0.6.6.
- Upgraded transit-clj to 1.0.324.