- New API: Add :release-object-cache to d/administer-system. See datomic.api - Datomic Clojure API documentation
- New: Expose configuration to set the memcached item expiration in days. System Properties | Datomic
- Feature: Support for DynamoDB in additional regions (including eu-north-1)
- Feature: Add support for JDK17
- Notes: Updated EULA
- Upgraded artemis to 2.19.1
- Upgraded com.datomic/memcache-asg-java-client to 126.96.36.199
- Upgraded transit-clj to 1.0.329
- Upgraded aws-sdk-bundle to 1.12.132
- Upgraded client-pro to 1.0.75
- Upgraded clojure to 1.11.0 in transactor
@jaret does this mean it’s okay to use Clojure 1.11 when deploying to Datomic Cloud?
Also, I think there might be a typo in the release notes. It says “1.0.6397: 2022/05/04”.
Thank you for noticing the release date. We have that sorted now
This release does not affect Datomic Cloud. An update to Cloud with the ability to use Clojure 1.11 is on the way.