This message covers changes in this release. For a summary of critical release notices, see Release Notices. The complete change log can be found at Change Log | Datomic . You can get the maven coordinates and download the Datomic bits on our releases page!
Change in 1.0.6726
- The peer and transactor binaries are now licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- You do not need to specify a license key in the transactor properties file.
- The peer library is now available under the artifact name com.datomic/peer in Maven Central.
- Any com.datomic support libraries needed by the peer are available in Maven Central.
- The spymemcached library used by Datomic has been shaded to the package name datomic.spy.memcached to avoid conflict with other forks of spymemcached.