This message covers changes in this release. For more details, see https://docs.datomic.com/cloud/releases.html
02/22/2019 - 470-8654 - Compute Template Update
The 470-8654 release contains fixes, enhancements, and dependency updates:
- Fix: Production nodes now use the documented -Xss values for starting the JVM, preventing stack overflow when compiling complex ion applications.
- Fix: Fixed bug where ion connections could fail to become aware of recent transactions in a timely manner.
- Fix: Allow bigint values in transaction data.
- Fix: Corrected whitelist handling of function calls from datalog rules.
- Enhancement: New AWS Region - ap-southeast-1.
- Enhancement: Improved valcache cleanup algorithm.
- Enhancement: Reduce storage overhead of transactions.
- Enhancement: Defer creation of VPC Endpoint Service until specifically needed for cross-VPC client access.
- Update to version 2.9.8 of Jackson.
- Update to version 1.11.479 of the AWS SDK for Java.