This message covers changes in this release. For a summary of critical release notices, see http://docs.datomic.com/release-notices.html
Changed in 1.0.6202
- New feature: Cancel See https://docs.datomic.com/on-prem/database-functions.html#cancel
- Upgrade: The version of the bundled Presto server is now 338.Note: This upgrade now requires Java 11 to run Presto server.
- Fix: Prevent race condition in valcache that could lead to a failed read
- Fix: Regression introduced in 1.0.6165 that caused Datomic Console to fail to start on recent versions of Datomic.
- Fix: Prevent situation where
tx-rangesometimes returned one extra transaction prior to a specified instant.