I am currently working on an ions based application deployed on a dedicated query group in a production topology. I am a bit confused by the behaviour of the cache. Indeed once a new revision of the ions is deployed, it can take between a few seconds and several hours to see new transactions (even the ones performed by the ions). Once new transactions are available, the problem does not seem to occur until a new deployment. I do not experience such behaviour when I am working locally.
Is there a way to configure the cache in order to have less delay between a deployment and the availability of new transactions ?
- Datomic Cloud revision (storage, compute, query group): 454-8573
- Datomic ion: 0.9.28
- Clojure: 1.9.0 and 1.10.0
- Compute instance type: 2 i3.large
- Query group instance type: 1 t2.medium
- Query Group has no preload of database
- AWS region: eu-central-1