This message covers changes in this release.
- Performance: Reduced resources required by indexing.
- Performance: Improved EFS IOPS usage.
- Performance: Indexing is more aggressive in removing
- Performance: Improved fressian read.
- Upgrade: NodeJS used in Lambdas upgraded to 16.x.
- Upgrade: Java on compute nodes upgraded to Java 17.
- Upgrade: The AMI is now based on the 2023/08/09 version of the Linux 2023 base AMI.
- Enhancement: Use latest AWS recommendations for mounting EFS Volumes
- Enhancement: Support all instance types in the i3 family.
- Fix: Prevent a problem where in rare situations a node could stop applying transactions