Hi, I noticed very strange data contained in database after restoring DB, what I did:
- Create a database backup using the command from a server1: ./bin/datomic -Xmx1g -Xms1g backup-db “datomic:dev://localhost:4334/dev-oms?password=datomic” "file:/tmp/"
- Restore a database on a server 2: /opt/datomic/bin/datomic -Xmx1g -Xms1g restore-db “file:/tmp/dev-oms” "datomic:dev://localhost:4334/dev-oms?password=datomic"
- Add new attributes(:BusinessActionDefinition/* and :ParamDefinition/*) to the restored db and some new entities with these attributes
- Remove the database: (d/delete-database “datomic:dev://localhost:4334/dev-oms?password=datomic”)
- Repeat restoring by executing step 2
After the last step I see something very strange data:
According to the above image there are 4 entities which refers this one through :ParamDefinition/description, but actually :ParamDefinition/description is string with carnality one, :ParamDefinition/name is string too, but the value stored here is keyword. Vice versa situation for :BusinessActionDefinition/refType which type is keyword but we are seeing here string value:
- Actually mentioned attributes should not exist in restored database.
- Actually :ParamDefinition/* and :BusinessActionDefinition/* can’t be used by single entity
- Names of mentioned attributes are aliases
Datomic version: 1.06222 On-Prem