New Datomic Docs Launch!

We’re excited to share that we’ve unified and updated the Datomic Cloud and Datomic Pro documentation into a single resource. This first iteration has revised content that’s up-to-date and easier to navigate. This was a rather large project and I imagine there will be some problems. Please pardon our dust!

Explore the new documentation and please share your feedback to help us continue improving.

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

That’s awesome :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks a lot for all the effort. I especially like the comparison table between the three Datomic editions. It’s very helpful for long-term Datomic users and even more for people who have just started exploring Datomic.

A question that popped up in my mind was whether Datomic Local supports “bring your own” monitoring. Does Datomic Local log the usual Datomic metrics that could be forwarded to a monitoring system?

New people may think that Datomic Local does not create indexes and may assume it is slow. But even I, as a long-term Datomic user, now have doubts and revisited the docs.